Friday, December 22, 2006

Students are gone, I go to Thailand

The students have gone home. I saw them off at the airport. You know how, if your suitcase is over a certain limit, you have to pay extra? Well, it turns out there is another limit beyond that, where the airline won't take your luggage. Many Pepperdine students were above that limit. They scrounged around and found backpacks in each others' luggage, and moved stuff around so that they could check in extra luggage.

Anyway, I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow (23rd to the 28th).

I have so much to post but I've been pushing it back and back, so there's quite a backlog now. Going to Thailand won't help any--I'm sure I won't be able to post much while I'm there, and I'll have a lot to post when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home